FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can tickets be purchased?
- By phone in Calgary 403.531.8008; Toll free 1.888.568.8616
Online at www.calgarystampede.com/lotteries
- What is the mailing address to purchase tickets?
- Calgary Stampede Lotteries 2016
PO Box 2543, STN M
Calgary, AB T2P 0Z6
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- Cheque, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard or Visa Debit
- What are the ticket packages and prices?
- The Triple Horseshoe Package (a three package bundle) is $130
The Double Horseshoe Package (a two package bundle) is $110
The Single Horseshoe (a single package bundle) is $75
- What are the multiple package savings over buying a single package?
- The $130 Triple Horseshoe Package saves $95 over buying three single packages ($225)
The $110 Double Horseshoe Package saves $40 over buying two single packages ($150)
- Each ticket package bundle contains 24 tickets and a Gate Pass to the Calgary Stampede, which means you receive the following tickets in each package:
16 tickets for the Rotary Dream Home
8 tickets for the Kinsmen Wheels:
- 3 tickets for the Truck & Fifth-Wheel;
- 3 tickets for the Boat & Wheels;
- 1 ticket for the Truck & Toys;
- 1 ticket for the Yukon Truck;
Plus 1 Early Bird Entry (until June 10) and 1 VIP Entry (until April 26)
- What is the VIP Package?
- Hawaii Vacation – Cruise and Airfare
Valued at $9,230.57; this prize package is available only to those who purchase ticket packages before 11pm April 26 2016.
- What is the Early Bird Prize?
- A 2016 Camaro 2 dr Coupe. Prize valued at $34,572.14. This prize package is available only to those who purchase ticket packages before 11pm June 10, 2016.
- What is the SPLIT´EM 50 ticket prices?
- 1 Ticket Package is $10
5 Tickets for $25
20 Tickets for $50
- What is the SPLIT´EM 50 prize?
- The prize value is 50% of the total ticket sales with a minimum prize guarantee of $400,000
- How many SPLIT´EM 50 tickets have been sold?
- Go to www.calgarystampede.com/lotteries and view the SPLIT´EM 50 tracker
- How many discount Rodeo & Evening show tickets can I purchase?
- If you purchase the Single at $75, you get discounts on up to 4 tickets for Rodeo or Evening show (limited seats available).
If you purchase the Double at $110, you get discounts on up to 8 tickets for Rodeo or Evening show (limited seats available).
If you purchase Triple at $130, you get discounts on up to 12 tickets for Rodeo or Evening show (limited seats available).
- Does purchasing only the SPLIT´EM 50 tickets qualify me for Rodeo and evening show discounts?
- No, only purchases of the Stampede Lottery qualify for Rodeo and evening show discounts.
- Do the Lottery Ticket Packages include the Harley Davidson and the Corvette prizes?
- No, the Harley Davidson & Corvette tickets can only be purchased on park during the Calgary Stampede. July 8 to July 17, 2016.
- How long will it take to receive the tickets and the Gate Pass in the mail?
- Please allow 2-3 weeks.
- What are the cutoff dates and draw dates?
- Deadline for VIP draw is April 26, 2016 at 11:00 pm; VIP draw is May 12, 2016 at 11 am at Stride Management Corp.
Deadline for Early Bird draw is June 10, 2016 at 11:00 pm; Early Bird draw is June 28, 2016 at 11am at Stride Management Corp.
Final date to purchase a Lottery Ticket Package is June 24, 2016 at 11:00 pm unless sold out earlier.
Final draws are at 4:00 pm on July 20, 2016 at Stampede Park, BIG4 Hall B, 1301 Big 4 Trail, Calgary, AB
- How and when will the winners be notified of what they have won?
- Winners will be notified by phone & posted on the website.
- How many prizes can be won?
5 prizes are available to be won through each ticket package:
- Rotary Dream Home
- Kinsmen Truck & Fifth-Wheel (considered one prize)
- Kinsmen Truck & Toys (considered one prize)
- Kinsmen Boat & Wheels (considered one prize)
- Kinsmen Truck (considered one prize)
- What are the lottery licence numbers?
- Dream Home, VIP & Early Bird - #427308
Kinsmen Truck & RV - #427305
Kinsmen Truck & Toys - #427303
Kinsmen Truck - #427302
Kinsmen Boat & Wheels - #427304
SPLIT´EM 50 - #427309
- Who is responsible for ticket distribution and draw control?
- Stride Management Corp. and the Calgary Stampede Lotteries
- When ordering on-line, do I get a reference number?
- If you enter your e-mail address you will get an online reference #. This does not mean you have a ticket, it means your order has been received. Tickets will be mailed out after the credit card charge has been processed. You may wish to call the ticket sales centre for follow up after 3 business days.
- Can tickets be put in the name of a corporation or business?
- Yes. Should the ticket be a winner, the prize is then awarded to the corporation or business and the person who claims the prize must be able to prove they are an authorized officer of that company.
- Is the ticket price tax deductible/do you get a tax receipt?
- The ticket is not tax deductible and no tax receipt is issued per Canadian Revenue Agency Rules and Regulations.
- Who cannot purchase Stampede Lottery tickets?
- Contest guidelines prohibit the following people from purchasing ticket packages: All partners and employees of Stride Management Corp., the Calgary Stampede, and members of the Calgary Stampede Lotteries committee, and the immediate family of all the above living in the same household (definition of immediate family member: spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter). No one under the age of 18 years shall purchase or have their name on any ticket. Tickets may not be purchased outside the province of Alberta.
- Who cannot purchase SPLIT´EM 50 tickets?
- Contest guidelines prohibit the following people from purchasing tickets: All partners, immediate family members and employees of Stride Management Corp. No one under the age of 18 years shall purchase or have their name on any ticket. Tickets may not be purchased outside the province of Alberta.
- How many names can be put on a ticket?
Should a ticket purchaser want to put more than two names on a ticket, it is recommended that the purchaser keep a record of who is involved with the purchase. In the event that a winning ticket stub lists more than one name, the Licensee will award the prize to any individual whose name is listed first on the front of the stub.
The Licensee is not responsible for resolving any disputes that may arise between the different individuals.
If a multiple ticket package is purchased, each ticket in a set must contain the same information.
- Where do proceeds from the Calgary Stampede Lotteries go?
- Proceeds are shared with our service club partners, the Rotary Club of Calgary South and Kinsmen Club of Calgary to support the programs they operate.
- Can I donate my gate passes?
Yes. Passes can be donated to Kids Up Front Foundation, a charity that provides underprivileged children the opportunity to attend the 2016 Calgary Stampede with their families.
Passes can be forwarded to:Kids Up Front Foundation
#110, 105 12 Ave SE
- I bought my Stampede Lotteries package, where do I go to get my discounted tickets for the Rodeo or Evening Show?
Call the Stampede Ticket office at 1.800.661.1767 or locally at 403.269.9822
Online at calgarystampede.com/lotteriesoffer (Recommended browsers: Internet Explorer 8 through 10 | FireFox v3.5 and higher | Safari 5 and higher | Google Chrome)
In-person at the Stampede Ticket Office - South end of Stampede park located right in front of the Grandstand
- What information do I need to provide in order to receive the discount on tickets?
On the phone – you can use the promo code you received after purchasing our Stampede Lotteries package.
By mail – in your package is an insert for Calgary Stampede Tickets – located on the insert is a link and a promo code
Online – You will receive an email confirmation and in the body of the letter is a link and promo code
- I bought Rodeo/Evening Show tickets in October; can I get the discount on previously purchased tickets?
- The 50% off offer is available on new purchases only and for tickets in select sections in the Main Level and Balcony of the Grandstand and cannot be combined with any other offer (subject to availability).
- I bought the $75 (Single), $110 (Double), or $130 (Triple) package; how many tickets can I get a discount on?
$75 – max of 4 tickets total
Online, Phone, or In-person
$110 – max of 8 tickets** total
Phone or In-person only
$130 – max of 12 tickets** total
Phone or In-person only
** All orders over 4 tickets contact the Stampede Ticket Office at 403.269.9822 or 1.800.661.1767
- I bought Stampede Lotteries and got a gate pass, the Rodeo/Evening Show tickets “admits to park”; can I get that money back?
Unfortunately, there are no refunds. Please feel free to use your gate pass on another day or donate it to Kids Up Front.
- How long do I have to redeem my 50% discount?
- Lotteries offer expires on Friday, June 24, 2016.
- What are the hours of the Stampede Ticket Office?
- April 6 – June 3: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- June 4 – June 24: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm & Saturday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Starts at 1:15 pm and runs approx. 3.5 hrs
- Runs daily
- Includes all Rodeo events; Bull Riding, Saddle Bronc, Bareback, Barrel Racing, Steer Wrestling, Tie-down.
- Starts at 7:45 pm and runs approx. 3.5 hrs
- Runs nightly
- Includes Chuckwagon Races, TransAlta Grandstand Show and nightly fireworks finale.